Into The Wild

“I'm going to paraphrase Thoreau here... rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth. ” -Into The Wild

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Birfday!

Ahh, finally turned 21! I'm not a big drinker, but it's still gunna be cool to be able to get drinks at dinner or spontaneously decide to go out or buy stuff for home. Overall, I had a pretty good week; I like when birthday/holiday festivities are spread out over a few days. 

Since I worked on my birthday, Wednesday the 24th, I went out to One49 for jazz night with some great work friends. Didn't get too drunk though since I had class the next morning, my sister picked me up around 11:45 and I was in bed by 12:30 with my wittle Wallace. I also set up an amazzzzinnnggg internship on Wednesday morning for next semester, super stoked about that. 
After class on Thursday, I hung out with my sister Katey after almost 3 weeks. She took me to a bar called Chuck's on Monroe and bought me a delicious dinner and some drinks! I love my sister time :)

 Since I wasn't able to go to any Eastwood football games, I went to Friday's game with my Mom to see the band play their Halloween half-time show. That night was Becca's night to host a band party, and holy cow was it a party. At least 60 band kids showed up and smashed on some food that my Mom made from scratch. Thank goodness we basically have a second living area in the garage! 
Saturday is a whole other ball game. After work, I came home and got everything ready for my friends' Halloween party. At first, I dressed up as Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure time, but the cotton got too warm so I changed to a skimpy sailor outfit (I've never worn anything to revealing, but everyone thought I looked good!) Let's just say that I drank a little bit too much and highly regretted it this morning! Nevertheless, it was so much fun and a great way to end my duty at Wendy's (I FINALLY got a job at Kohl's!!!!) 

And today, my Dad, his girlfriend, my Grandma, Aunt T, and cousins Kasey and Kelsey came over for a deliciously prepared meal that my Mommy made: chicken chimichangas, mexican rice, and beans. Seriously so good! I didn't think to take any pictures, but here are the links: Chicken chimis , beans, Mexican rice.  Had such a nice time, I love having everyone come together. Unfortunately Jack couldn't come out for any of this because of work, but he came over last Monday and took me on a date to Charlie's Restaurant and Books-A-Million :)

Here are some of my birthday week pictures!

Me and my longest friend Hannah at One49 <3 Looooveee this!

Joshua and I at his Halloween party, before I changed out of my LSP costume!

Me and my girl Codi at One49. Love this picture!
Becca and I before leaving to our parties. She's a hippie and obviously I'm LSP! I know, I look ridiculous.

The Roku that Jack got for me. It's seriously awesome, reasonably priced, and easy to set up.
The bed set that my Mommy got me. Love it!

Soy candle from my Aunt and cousins, they also got me a gift card.

Purse that my sister got me, along with a Kroger gift card.

Purse!


2 comments:

  1. So proud of you Boob...I am glad the food turned out amazing if I do say so myself! Sometime we need to go see some Magic Mikes :~O

    ReplyDelete